Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another Victory

Minas Tirith has fallen. It put up a resistance, and I admire their bravery, but It has fallen, and the white tree has burned to nothing. The have fallen, as has Rohan. I now rule all of Gondor. My next target it The Misty Mountains which is overrun by goblins and orcs. I shall try to make an alliance with them, but if they refuse me, I will destroy them.
But then I must destroy the elves. I fear that Rivendell is too strong for me, but I have a plan. I have a specimen of descolada virus, which I will release on the elves. Having survived the virus myself, it cannot hurt me. My Wraithtroopers are invincible. They cannot be destroyed by any means. It is them who will deliver the virus, while I take a force of Stormwraiths to take care of the orcs in the misty mountains.
I have sent a Starfleet of Wraithtroopers and Stormwraiths across the sea to the elves (and consequently, Frodo and Bilbo Baggins) to overthrow them. The elves will not know until it is too late. The descolada will infect them also, and the Elven folk will be destroyed forever.

No comments: