Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My master plan

AS Hegemon of Gondor, my people love me and will serve me with everything they are. Because they're afraid of what I will do if they don't obey me. And I've already tortured, maimed and killed Kidz Bop because they all need to curl up and die. But I now must move onto bigger thing. Minas Tirith need to be destroyed so it cannot fight back. I already rule Gondor and Mordor Minas Tirith is strong, but it will fall to my more supieror army. My wraithtroopers are invincible because they're ringwraiths. With laser guns.
As for me, I am a Sith Lord, a friend of Ender the Xeoncide, and Hegemon of Gondor. Soon, I will have all of Middle Earth in my cluches. A fleet of my Wraithtroopers circles your planet. Do not panic. You will not be destroyed if you stay on my good side. Do not anger me. Do not mock me. If you do either of these things, you have doomed your planet.

No comments: